1. I hate the smell of yogurt. For real, though. I don't really like dairy at all, but specifically yogurt -- the smell actually makes me gag. I banned Erich from the couch the other day because as soon as he opened his yogurt container I lost it. I made him sit on the other side of the room. Sorrynotsorry.
2. When I wash dishes, I have to wash the silverware first. I feel like the silverware clutters up the sink and I just want it gone. And bowls are my favorite thing to wash. There's just something so satisfying about washing and rinsing a bowl. Maybe it's because I don't have to scrub that hard, or because I don't have to fight to sqeeze the sponge into some tiny space. Oh, and on that note, I hate the smell of sponges. Again, gag.
3. I need my personal space. I hate when people sneak up on me, or they come within a foot of me when I'm not expecting it. Hugs are a super no if I don't know you or if I don't consider you to be a close, personal friend. Also, I'm the worst cuddler. Unless you're a dog.
4. I'm really good at public speaking.
5. I would rather scrub a whole bathroom than vacuum.
6. I have anxiety. This isn't a secret, but it's something not everyone knows. I've touched on it before, but not often and not thoroughly.
7. I start a new job on Monday! Also not a secret, but a recent fact. I will no longer be a technical writer -- I'm making the switch to become an instructional designer. Yay!
8. I can't sleep with socks on. It makes me feel like I might die. Also a weird sleep-related fact, I have to be fully covered when I sleep. I will never be one of those people who sleeps naked or in their underwear. That makes me super uncomfortable.
9. I spell out my text messages. I hate when people use "u" instead of spelling "you." I mean, really!? It's two extra letters! Come on.
10. I like to fall asleep on the couch before I actually get up and go to bed. I have no explanation for this one. I just sleep better that way.