Thursday, February 28, 2013

It's OK!

Today, for another round of "It's OK Thursday" I am linking up with Amber. This always makes me feel better.

Its Ok Thursdays

It's okay...


...that I did all the homework for my class while I was at work.

...that I will probably eat Frosted Flakes for dinner tonight.

...that I have NO shame about the fact that I don't work on Fridays. And on that note, it's okay that I'll probably sleep until 11:00 tomorrow.

...that I spend more time blogging than doing real work.

...that in the next few weeks I will be putting WAY too much money into this bloggy-blog.

...to regret giving up Starbucks for Lent. #whatwasithinking

...to use hashtags in posts. Right?

...that some of my Christmas presents are still on the chair where I left them...on Christmas.

...to make a whole list of things to do and then not do any of them.

...to wish I had more motivation to exercise. But instead I think I'll just complain about it.

...to be totally in love with my new phone.

...to also feel like I hurt my old phone's feelings.

...to be really super excited about the weekend ahead!

What are you guys totally okay with these days?

2 comments:

Laney said...

I'm totally ok that i stay in my pj's all day.
I'm ok that no matter how hard i try i cant give up coke.

Ashley said...

I love cereal for dinner, haha. I'm with you on the exercising thing. What kind of phone did you get?

Happy Friday!