Wednesday, February 27, 2013

SorryNotSorry

Today, I am linking up with the best, also known as Staci and other lovelies, to bring you things that I will NEVER (ever ever) apologize for. Well maybe, but probably not.


Sorry I'm not sorry that...

-I blog at work on a crappy computer, which means that links don't show up. (I'll fix it later, promise.)

-I hated college and couldn't be happier that that time in my life is OVER.

-I really can't stand three-letter monograms. SO NOT SORRY.

via
-I'm needy and I whine a lot (only to the boyfriend, though). #onlychildproblems

-I love prison movies. Shawshank, Cool Hand Luke, The Green Mile, Stallag 17. Love 'em.

via
-I'm SO sick of Beyonce.

-On that note, I should tell you that I can't stand Jennifer Lawrence.

-I have zero patience. Ever.

-You can tell what I'm thinking/feeling by my face. I've actually been told to "fix" this. Um...no.

-I am a grandma. Complete with never missing Jeopardy and going to bed at 9:30.

via
-I want people to like me and to like my blog. Let's be real here. You can lie all you want about how you "just love writing" (I have a BA in English. I do love writing.), but seriously we all want to make friends. And it's easier to make friends when you have a pretty blog. Fail. #idontcareimstillnotsorry

-The smell of peanut butter makes me gag. I can eat it, I just don't do so well opening the jar.

-Poor grammar will make me hate you.

via
-I'm creepy with birthdays. As in, I will remember it forever if you only tell me once.

-I am directionally challenged. This is what a GPS is for.

-I have never seen The Bachelor.

-It irritates me when people refer to themselves as a twenty-something. Well, that's nice, but why don't you just tell me how old you are? Or don't refer to it at all. kthanks.


-I sound bitter in this post. Maybe I am. Oh well!

That's a lot of things. So I guess I'm also not sorry that my list was so long.

6 comments:

Leanne Redding said...

I can't stand Beyonce or Jennifer Lawrence either!

Laney said...

Hey there. I'm your newest follower. Found you thru another blogger thru the I'm not sorry link up.

I am with you on the 20 something deal. That aggravates the crap out of me. Why can't they say their whole age? I mean, heck I'm 29 yrs old. It wasn't that hard to do.

Yea...I'm tired of Beyonce too.

I also want people to like me thru my blog. But, sometimes "We can't always get what we want." :)

hope you'll follow me back! That is if my grammar was correct! ;)

http://laneyg02.blogspot.com

Catalyn H said...

I am terrible at remembering birthdays - very jealous of your talent :)

Staci said...

Bahah I always blog at work! And I LOVE Jeopardy! Early bedtimes are the best! Thanks for linking up!

Ceri G said...

Im your newest follower from the blog hop :)
Would love for you to follow me back

Http://www.curvyguruceri.com/

gayle t. said...

OH.MY.GOSH. I also hate it when people refer to themselves as twenty-something. Really? Do you KNOW your own age?

Grrrr.

xoxo,
Gayle | Grace for Gayle