Monday, March 4, 2013

March Challenge?

Hi friends! I'm a few days behind on this, but better late than never, right? This month, I am going to try my very hardest to stick to this challenge calendar. I'm sure people out there have seen this (especially in the age of Pinterest), but I wanted to put it on here so you all can join me if you wish -- and also maybe hold me accountable. I'm terrible at exercise.

[via]
We're getting closer to Spring, Summer, bathing suits, dresses, and just wanting to wear less clothes in general. Or maybe that's just me. Whatever. I'm pretty excited to try this calendar this month, so I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Martha said...

Hi! I came over from Heart Shaped Sweat, and love this calendar. I've been hiding from Pinterest (oh, the addiction!). I'm printing it off right now, and I'm going to try it too. Thank you for posting!
By the way, your blog name is really cute!

Kristine -Heart Shaped Sweat said...

Love this challenge! Anything that can done at home and doesn't require equipment is an automatic favorite of mine! Stick with it, imagine how good it will feel to reach day 31?! I think I'll join you! Saving the image now!